New Jen's Horde


Sunday, December 05, 2004

I don't know how we missed this!

 
On November 29th, Godzilla got his own star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame!!!!

It does make you wonder what Clark Gable and Alfred Hitchcock would think of this? Oh wait, now that I've found a listing of who else has stars, I'm seeing David Hasselhoff and Mary Kate and Ashley Olsen, so I'm guess they've already done all the rolling in their graves they're going to do.

Also, I didn't know this, but Neil Armstrong has a star, and is listed as a T.V. Personality. I looked up his record at The Internet Movie Database and I'm guessing he got his star more for being an astronaut than for anything groundbreaking he might have done in the field of television. Well, if they're giving them to fictional movie monsters, it doesn't seem like much of a stretch to give one to the first man on the moon.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?