New Jen's Horde


Saturday, December 04, 2004

Whhhhoooooo R U?

 
OK, true confession time. Waaaaayyyyy back in the day, I actually did use a hookah in the dorms, too. But I wasn't smoking tobacco. I mean, sure we were all smoking "tobacco" because that's what the head shops sold, "tobacco products and accessories," but it was a complete cover and everyone knew it. Do you suppose these kids are also smoking the euphemistic "tobacco?" Or are they affecting the smoking of tobacco through a hookah, much like the occassional goofy college-aged cardigan-wearing pipe smoker?

Like Grandpa Simpson said, "I used to be with it, but then they changed what it was, and now what I'm with isn't it, was is it seems weird and scary to me..."

Man, based on today and yesterday's entries I must seem kind of wild. The sad fact is that I'm very, very boring now, at least where this kind of stuff is concerned. These days I feel like I'm living on the edge if I let the toddler loose on the carpet without a diaper! Priorities change, and it takes a lot less to keep me happy and fulfilled. Plus, (without going into the wonderful blessings like my husband and children) it seems my skin may have mostly cleared up, and I have a car, so I have a lot to be grateful for now that I'm out of college.



This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?