New Jen's Horde


Saturday, February 05, 2005

I love name generators!

 
As you can tell from my recent entry I am Serenity Sonic-De'ath!, I love name generators.

I am happy to have found a site that will generate names for both Elves and Hobbits! So, I let 'er rip and here we are!

I am Alatáriël Eledhwen-Telemnar or Marigold Brandybuck of Buckland
Davin is Elessar Eledhwen-Telemnar or Till Brandybuck of Buckland
Anya is Lúthien Eledhwen-Telemnar or Rosie-Posie Brandybuck of Buckland
Maya is Ireth Eledhwen-Telemnar or Primula Brandybuck of Buckland
Sage is Eldárwen Eledhwen-Telemnar or Ivy Brandybuck of Buckland
Tiernan is Maeglin Eledhwen-Telemnar or Todo Brandybuck of Buckland

If you try it, put your results in the comments if you would. I'd love to get to know you by your new names!

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?