New Jen's Horde


Monday, February 21, 2005

I think this may have solved my problems!

 
I was worrying earlier about what to do for Davin for our anniversary, but I saw this on Dave Barry's Blog, and I think it may just do the trick!

Ta Da, Bacon Whores!!! Quote: "Because the only thing better than bacon is someone to cook it for you."

This would make us both happy, really. How can you miss when girls, who can best be described as Hooter-esque, come to your house, cook BACON of all things, and then clean up the unholy mess left behind? I file that under "Something for Everyone."

This is waaaaaay better than lace!

Comments:
That is toooo funny! I want Bacon and Egg Whores--do you suppose they do that too?

Julie
 
I think you're on your own for the eggs. And if you want Green Eggs and Ham, you have to call "Sam I Am" and he's at a whole different company...
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?