New Jen's Horde


Saturday, March 12, 2005

Love Story

 
I wanted to see the movie that was part of the reason the 70s landscape was so littered up with Jennifers, so we Netflix'd Love Story.

Released in 1970, it holds up well in some areas but not in others, as you would expect. They never mention what it is she's dying from, but you assume it's leukemia. Also, the doctor tells her she's fine, and tells her husband to act normal and not to tell her right away that she's sick. Wow, I can't imagine! Although, in these days of HIPAA it's amazing they tell anybody at all, INCLUDING the patient what's going on... Seriously, if any of you all find out I'm sick, I want to know about it right away. And, like Ali McGraw, I hope I just keep getting more and more beatiful as I waste away!

It was a sweet story, and I normally stay far far away from tear jerkers and romances. So, on the whole it was pretty good I guess.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?