New Jen's Horde


Wednesday, March 16, 2005

This may be the scariest thing I've read in a long time...

 
Is Your Car as Dirty as a Toilet Seat?

Well, given the fact that I clean my toilets regularly, and that my car is shamefully filthy, I'm willing to bet that my car is several times more dirty than my toilet seats!

The worst offenders were pets, who brought fecal material including e. coli into the cars. We're OK there! But, after that came food being left in the car, which is a HUGE problem for us. And the drinks are the worst, which seems particularly frightening, given this tidbit of knowledge:

Spilling drinks creates further problems - the drink holder of the Land Rover Defender, for instance, had 430 million bacteria around stains from spilled liquids.

It's a wonder we're all alive!

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?