New Jen's Horde


Wednesday, April 27, 2005

By Popular Demand!

 

 Posted by Hello

This was recreated using the best take-a-digital-photo-from-an-old-wallet-size-hard-copy technology available, so I apologize for the quality up front. I am posting it here in reply to the comments in the "Demented and sad, but social..." thread.

Yes, this was my actual senior photo, but for some odd reason they would not allow me to put this one in the year book. Hmmmm.

For the record, this is not a real human skull (duh), it is a glow-in-the-dark, life sized reproduction I built from a kit I purchased with my own money at the Smithsonian in Washington D.C. I was very proud of my handiwork, even though I never did get the teeth quite right... His name is "Smitty" and I don't know whatever happened to him.

Comments:
HOLY CRAP!!!

That is freakin awesome - thanks for sharing!
 
Glad to serve. :-)
 
Jen, you are sooo cool. I can't wait to show Erica!

Anne
 
Classic. There's no way you are the geek - you are the coolest freak out there.
 
I wish I'd known some of you folks in high school! Trust me, NO ONE was letting on that I was cool at the time.
 
I always thought you were cool---I just would NEVER have told you that! It does take a pair to have your senior photo taken with a skull! :)
Love you Jen!
 
Wow--I need to change my profile pic--I didn't realize it showed up EVERYWHERE! I was just trying to figure out how to make it work!! EEeeekkkk!
 
Aw, thanks, Julie, you were cool too! We'll have to dig up some photos of you from then, because there was NO DENYING you had a pair!
 
ha ha! Shall I save you the trouble and post a really really hideous one of me? :)
 
Dare ya!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?