New Jen's Horde


Friday, April 15, 2005

Friday's Feast

 
  • Appetizer-What was your first "real" job?
  • I went door-to-door soliciting donations for CoPirg. It didn't last long. One day I was out in the pouring rain wearing a garbage bag some nice lady gave me (I believe she also gave a dollar to the cause), waiting for the drop car to pick me up, getting door after door slammed in my face and I just started to cry. I never went back.

  • Soup-Where would you go if you wanted to spark your creativity?
  • I have four kids and I homeschool, sometimes my best and ONLY thinking gets done in the shower. That's 3 feet squared and 10 minutes of privacy, baby!

  • Salad-Complete this sentence: I am embarrassed when...
  • Almost never. I think my family wishes I had a little shame! ;-)

  • Main Course-What values did your parents instill in you?
  • To be generous with your words, that it's the thought that counts, that no matter how many establishments you can't go back to, it's still worth it to go to dinner with your family!

  • Dessert-Name 3 fads from your teenage years.
  • Big ratted bangs (even if you had no other hair!), friendship bracelets (but only if you or your actual friends made them), androgyny

    Edited for math and spelling errors. See what happens when you blog before your shower?

    Comments:
    They generally leave me alone in the shower (it helps that we have a separate tub and I toss Tiernan in there most times.) Now, if I could get them to leave me alone while I'm on the toilet...
     
    I am stealing this for my blog :)

    Loved it!!!!
     
    Can you say "Russian dancer"? Acckkkkkk, accckkkkkk, "would you like some water?"
     
    Post a Comment

    << Home

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?