New Jen's Horde


Friday, April 22, 2005

Friday's Feast

 
Here's Friday's Feast for today!

Appetizer-Name something that helps you fall asleep. I like to read before I fall asleep. I don't know if it helps me fall asleep, because when I'm ready to sleep there's no stopping me. But before bed is one of the few times during the week I'm guaranteed a little time to read.

Soup-Who brings out the best in you? My kids do. I can do anything for them. I can do big things like face their scary surgeries and hold everything together for them, and I can do little things like hold bugs (which can sometimes be harder, depending on the bug, shudder!)

Salad-What do you like to do on a rainy day? Sit by the window and watch and listen to the rain. Rain makes me very lazy.

Main Course-Complete this sentence: In our home, we never have enough... Lip balm, scissors or tape! These are things that I've just given up on keeping track of, and I've decided we just need to purchase them in bulk and strew them around the house so that at any given place you're near them. Even so, they're still never there when you need them.

Dessert-Which shoe do you put on first? The right one. Why would I put the wrong one on first?

Comments:
You crack me up!
 
I LOVED the shoe answer!

he he he he
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?