New Jen's Horde


Thursday, April 07, 2005

I .:LOVE:. the Oral-B Hummingbird!

 
In case you haven't seen this miracle of modern science, here it IS!!!!! Ta DA!

The Hummingbird is a small, battery-powered POWER FLOSSER!!! (Ta DA!) Those of you who haven't had any teeth extracted lately may not share my enthusiasm for dental hygiene products, but I see the rest of you are listening in rapt attention. Those of you who aren't will rue the day you ignored this, mark my words! OK, probably not, but one so rarely gets to tell someone to mark her words (or use "rue the day") that I couldn't pass it up.

It was pretty cheap (under $5 at Wal-Mart), and the refills aren't too bad since I like the picks better and they seem study enough to re-use a few times. The picks have a nice, mint flavor, too. It is a pleasant, gentle vibration, so it makes your gums all tingly without feeling like you need new shocks on the car. And it did seem to dig out an inordinant amount of crud. (Plaque? Tartar? I don't know. I'm just going to think of it as MONEY, since that what it always seems to mean for me, and not in a good way.)

For those of you who'd like to hear from someone besides me, here's a review of the product by someone else on the internet. This person is kind of a killjoy, in that he/she insists that floss will do just as good of a job. I'm sure that's true, but *I* know that floss is not as easy to use, nor does it make me as happy.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?