New Jen's Horde


Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Living to 100 Healthspan Calculator

 
I had promised my sister weeks ago after a conversation we were having that I would blog this longevity calculator, but I kept forgetting! Can you forgive me, Julie?

I'm not sure how convinced I am that this thing is accurate. I posted it on my local homeschool group list and I came out as having one of the longest projected lifespans, 93.2 years, even though I'm fat. (For the sake of clarity, I'm somewhere between "pleasingly plump" and looking for a job in the circus freakshow.) One of the other moms was projected to die at 68, and it wasn't clear why, because apparently she's in good health now.

So anyway, if you try this, let me know what it says about you and if you think it's on the right track?

Comments:
Davin's said 83 years, but it told him it deducted 10 years for being a male. Hmmm.

Wow, your grandpa died of heart disease in his 40's? That's very young, did you get to know him? I'm sorry to hear that.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?