New Jen's Horde


Saturday, April 16, 2005

Scarf

 

This is a scarf I knitted as a present for a sleepover birthday party the girls are going to tonight. I don't normally knit, but this yarn was the birthday girl's favorite colors and it's REALLY difficult to crochet.

Note, you can tell from Anya's favorite jammies, stuff this girly rarely graces my daughters' frames.

It was fun to make. While I was looking at the Bernat website I saw that they have some really interesting other yarns, too. There was one I wanted to use, just so I could say, "I knitted this for you out of Bling Bling!" We suburban housewives so rarely have conversations about bling bling...Posted by Hello

Comments:
Oh, I love bling bling too! Gotta get me some of that!

The scarf turned out real nice - good job!!!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?