New Jen's Horde


Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Yikes, someone figured me right out!

 
Only they didn't put "Queen" after it. Hmmmm. Maybe they were just being nice?
Warning: Picture loads REALLY slow. It's not you.


Drama
You are Drama.
You are extroverted and like to show off, but can
be very subtle and intelligent when you want.
As an expert at story-telling, you love
attention and have developed the skill of
keeping it.
You get along well with Literature and Film.


What form of art are you?
brought to you by Quizilla

Comments:
Drama Queens unite - we must stick together!
 
Wow, Sheri, are you sure you're not poetry? Because I could totally picture that :-) Will you come clean my house, I believe it is probably way more entertaining when you do it!

Heather, why am I not surprised you are also "Drama"? Hee hee!
 
Sheri, I don't know what there description of "Poetry" is. I just meant you described that very poetically! :-)
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?