New Jen's Horde


Thursday, May 12, 2005

I heard a rumor,

 
something about some new Star Wars movie coming out?

Anyway, Heather linked to an AtomFilms Star Wars spoof I hadn't seen before, and it reminded me that we'd been seeing a few around here lately that were entertaining.

Grocery Store Wars is kind of cute, it's a Star Wars parody with a message. If you're into organic foods, or you love puns, this one's for you!

Here's the Star Wars Gangsta Rap. There's a little language in this one, but it's funny. I think they pinned Luke's whiney voice down perfectly! There's also a "Special Edition" version you can watch from here.

I love it when it's time for a new Star Wars movie. All of a sudden, everything in the world has Star Wars propaganda packaging. It's like Christmas everyday, there's always a surprise waiting. I don't know why, but I think my Diet Pepsi tastes even better when it has Chewbacca on it. Don't you?

Comments:
We can't wait here, either. Are you taking the kids? All or some? We'll take the girls, but I'm not sure about Tiernan...
 
I LOVE the star wars mania~!!!!!

Gonna buy advance tickets tonight.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?