New Jen's Horde


Sunday, May 22, 2005

They come in threes

 
It's a three meme...if you are tagged you MUST fill out the three meme on your blog. (Sheri tagged me with this one.)


3 names I go by:
Jen among my friends, my kids call me Mom, my loyal subjects call me "Her Royal Highness, Queen of the Universe."

3 screen-names I've had:
hipmama1970, JenLG, Jen In CO

3 physical things I like about myself:
Eyes, nose, smile

3 physical things I dislike about myself:
There are more than three so I'm not even going there.

3 parts of my heritage:
German, Native American, English (I think)

3 things I am wearing right now:
Dress, bra, undies

3 favorite bands / musical artists:
Beatles, Newsboys, David Bowie

3 favorite songs:
I like LOTS of songs

3 things I want in a relationship:
Sense of humor, sense of responsibility, dedication to family

3 physical things about the preferred sex other people that appeal to me:
Easy smile, big laugh, physically affectionate

3 of my favorite hobbies:
Crocheting, knitting, reading

3 things I want to do really badly right now:
See my family (they're camping), finish Davin's second sock, take a shower (stole that from Sheri, but it's a good one!)

3 things that scare me:
Losing my kids, saying something hurtful (which I do more that I'd like), falling down the stairs

3 of my everyday essentials:
A shower, a little time for prayer, hopefully some time to read

3 careers you have considered or are considering:
Psychologist, teacher, day care

3 places you want to go on vacation:
Moab, New Orleans, Alaska

3 kids' names you like:
Anya, Maya, Sage and Tiernan (I know that's 4, deal with it.)

3 things you want to do before you die:
Travel around the country, have a zillion grandchildren, do something memorable

3 ways I am stereotypically a boy:
I think farts are funny, I like to put things together, I like to drive (Does that count?)

3 ways I am stereotypically a chick:
I love to play with makeup, I love to knit and crochet, I like to keep house and play with my kids

3 celeb crushes:
These go back a ways...David Duchovny, Harrison Ford (before the Callista Flockhart years) and of course, David Bowie



3 people to play next:
Julie
Heather
And Scott, this should give you a jump start :-)

Click on the "..." to read the rest of the post!

Comments:
Why thank you, my loyal subject!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?