New Jen's Horde


Monday, June 06, 2005

37 Candles?

 
Apparently Molly Ringwald is considering a sequel to Sixteen Candles.

Why? I mean, honestly 16 is a great birthday, 21 was pretty cool, but since then and ESPECIALLY since children, have you had a birthday worth making a movie about?

I can just picture the mile-a-minute action as the camera follows me, everything's the same as any other day, only today I'm trying to clean and cook for guests, too!

Really, I'd rather see a Breakfast Club sequel. It would be cool to see how the kids turned out. Did Claire squeeze out a few puppies and get fat? If so, who was it that slipped her the "hot beef injection?" These are the questions I want answered...

Comments:
I also love true crime and just learned to knit!
Peace...................
 
Right on!
 
I'm with ya. Sixteen candles sucked---may as well do a remake of...wait, they've already done that one... What's up with remakes lately??
 
Hollywood, please, just say no.
 
I'm all for a Breakfast Club reunion. Anthony Michael Hall, of course, is on Dead Zone now and doing a great job. Ally Sheedy guested on the show last season, I believe and looked great.
 
Ah, there's a unique take on it, Sheri. I bet we'll find out you're right.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?