New Jen's Horde


Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Can't blog today, cleaning up mold

 
More later...

Comments:
what is it is mold? fack! blog, man.
 
I can share her mold with you... her toliet exploded. I think that I share her sentiment that the cleaning of the mold & toliet is a little more important than blogging!
 
Hmmmm, mold.
Mold is alive - a primitive life form. Some life forms suck! :)
 
At least send me an email then!

Morris
Ask Morris
 
So sorry to hear about your mold problems wherever or whatever mold affects it's a hassle!
Thanks for your comment at my site regarding Arlo Guthrie, have since posted a link to his song, Walking Down The Line, just above his pic. Come back and enjoy the tune....take your mind off the mold for a few minutes anyway.
http://wordslightsfires.blogspot.com/
 
I can't believe you got 6 comments for saying you can't blog. Hmmm...I'm obviously doing something wrong! :)
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?