New Jen's Horde


Monday, June 20, 2005

Talk about adding insult to injury!

 
A Romanian monk has been indicted in the death of a nun in an exorcism gone bad. Not only did refuse to seek professional mental help for her saying, "you can't take the devil out of people with pills," he and four other nuns bound her to a cross, gagged her and gave her no food or water for three days, resulting in her death.

He then went on to ignore his suspension and perform her funeral mass.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure that's what she would have wanted...

Comments:
I don't bookmark too many sites, but I enjoy your breezy style. I loved the punchline to this post too:)

Mike (in Sydney)
 
Wow. I just have nothing else to say to this but...wow.
 
Lesson learned: If you're a little crazy don't become a nun! Maybe we should introduce Tom Cruise to this guy??? ;o)
 
Ooh, good one, Renee!

Thanks Mike!

Interstellar Lass, he needs SOMETHING doesn't he?

Julie, yeah, it's bad when you don't have anything to add. I couldn't believe it, either...
 
That has to be the scariest thing I have ever read...
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?