New Jen's Horde


Thursday, July 07, 2005

BTK Killer blames demon for murders

 
Isn't that convenient? Heaven forbid anyone should take responsibility for his own actions...

I'm adding to this post from earlier, I just can't get it out of my head.

I'm not saying that there aren't aren't people with legitimate mental illnesses, or even that there aren't real demons. But come on, if you were concerned from childhood that there was a demon inside you FOR REAL, wouldn't you maybe mention it to someone rather that just going ahead and doing something way out there like oh, I don't know...becoming the president of a large church congregation while simultaneously hiding your secret life of torturing and killing people?

I smell a cop out.

Comments:
This whole thing just makes me angry, confused, and sick.
 
Thanks for visiting my blog. Love yours as well!
 
I can't even read anything about it, honestly or I won't be able to sleep..it's just sick, sick, sick.

I went to school with a women that later stabbed her baby and said God told her too. Imagine how horrifying that was for me to see this woman on TV one night, and reconize her..as a young mom you went to school with to study....FAMILY HOME DAYCARE no less.

We had a baby shower for her second child (a girl) while she was in school with us, because we knew she needed help. This other child was her 3rd, a boy. This woman actually had to do rotations like all of us, from the infant, toddler, and preschool rooms..

ACK.

Then another friend of mine from HS, she later stabbed her dauthter. WTH? I haven't been able to ever write about that... trying to figure out it out makes no sense at all..let alone knowing these people personally..but I guess it's different in a way as it was obviously PPD of some kind but STILL.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?