New Jen's Horde


Thursday, July 14, 2005

I have laundry envy!

 
washers

My washing machine gave up the ghost on Monday, and no one can come to resuscitate it until next Monday. With 4 kids, there is just NO WAY we can go a week without washing clothes, so I took all of the kids down to the closest laundromat before someone called Social Services...

Man, OH MAN, I wish I could buy washers and dryers like the ones they have there! We put 6 loads of laundry (including 3 comforters) into just TWO machines. I was out of there in less than an hour and a half, with all of my laundry washed and folded.

So, if you're looking for that perfect gift for me for my birthday, I'd like a 55 lb. capacity washing machine from Wascomat, and of course a matching high-capacity dryer. Thank you in advance :-)

Comments:
Sure Jen, as soon as I get mine! But I don't quite need it as badly as you do, huh?
I usually run 3 loads per week...white, colors, jeans & darks.
But I still want the machines upstairs! LOL!
Glad you were able to find a laundromat and get it all done.
 
Funny! I bet they cost a few bucks, hey? Sometimes, I am so self-indlugent, I drop it off and pay for the wash and fold!
Peace..............
 
Ahhh... there's nothing like industrial strenth machines but I'm still happy with my Sears Kenmore extra capacity washer and drier. Thanks for your nice comment on my painting Blog!
 
those are great washers. i share your envy.
 
What you do is, you hang out at the laundromat for a week and tell everyone to come do their laundry at your house instead. Charge them a quarter less. You'll have those machines paid for in no time!
 
Sigh...I would love to have those myself!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?