New Jen's Horde


Saturday, July 02, 2005

Shasta Groene found alive!

 
Six weeks after her brother, mother and mother's boyfriend were found beaten to death, and she and another brother were abducted, Shasta was found eating at a Denny's restaurant with a known sex offender.

No word yet on where her brother, Dylan is.

I'm so grateful that she's alive, but I just have a horrible feeling about what's happened to her brother, Dylan, and also how hard it's going to be for her to go back to her normal life. I pray that they get good help for her, and a lot of it...

Comments:
What a horrible story. I'm glad she's alive...but damaged for life, I'm sure. And it seems her brother was not as lucky. My heart goes out to what remains of their family. Just horrible.
 
The article has changed since I first posted it, now it appears the brother is dead. That is just terrifying. I am watching to see what happens next.

Poor girl.
 
This story somehow completely eluded me until this point, so when I saw the crawl on CNN that said "Missing girl found!" I thought they were talking about Natalee Holloway...then it said, "Brother still missing" (and later "presumed dead") I was really confused.

How did I completely miss this?
 
It was a little on the quiet side, considering how bloody the whole thing was...
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?