New Jen's Horde


Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Things you can't believe you link to...

 
Actually, I've linked to a knit pattern for a uterus here before.

But, now a go-along craft has been brought to my attention that reminded me of it, and like all things that I don't want stored in my head, I'm putting it here in hopes that I can release it back into the wild. I give you Crochetmycrotch.com, the home of crocheted well, crotches. You can get them plain or in the form of purses and other assorted bags. You can even get them customized, but if you have her crochet a custom "ya know" for you I don't want any details.

There, I've set the image free.

Comments:
Hi I'm here from Millenium Hippies. Just thought I'd drop by and say hello. I see you like knitting and such. Check out my aunts store at
www.knittinghabit.com
 
I think that site should be listed under:

"Sites That Make You Go, EWWWWW!"

heheheh
 
errr... What?!
 
Jennifer, I'll do that!

Shiny, that's a good idea. Isn't that just awful?

Interstellar and Laura, yeah, I'm just hoping I can forget about it now...
 
lol, thanks for showing me this link! I laughed out loud thinking about my grandma crocheting... I don't think I'll be telling her about this though... Anyway, nice blog!
 
That's really kind of scary. Hon, can you crochet a uterus purse for me for my birthday? Eeewwww!
 
LOL...OMG! That is the COOLEST THING EVER! I should get a pattern for my MOTHER IN LAW to make for me!

And BTW...didn't know Scott was your BIL! Too cool!
 
Brilliant!
 
Bwahahahahaha....I think you just made my day. That is funny as hell. Maybe I can send a pattern to my Grandmother.LOL
 
Holy fluffed crocheted ginas Batman! That is too funny. I want to see an expanded list of uses for the penis before I order one. haha!
 
Yeah, crochet this.

Holy crap. I just about woke the family, I was laughing so hard.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?