New Jen's Horde


Monday, July 18, 2005

Typical

 
The Florida teacher accused of having sex numerous times with her 14 year old student will try for a plea of insanity.

According to her attorney, efforts at plea bargaining stalled out because the prosecution wanted her to spend too much time behind bars. He said,
"To place an attractive young woman in that kind of hell hole is like putting a piece of raw meat in with the lions, I'm not sure she would survive."
Did I miss something? Does it say somewhere in the law that "pretty" people shouldn't have to go to prison?

Comments:
No, it doesn't say that, but I guess some idiots like her lawyer thinks it should. That poor, pretty woman just might be taken advantage of just like she took advantage of her student. She deserves a good, long time in jail. I have a 15 year old son, so I don't have much sympathy for her.
I'm a homeschool mom too.
Hope you will stop by my blog.
 
Beauty is only skin deep
 
Hi, my first time visiting your site! You had stopped by my Victorian Home (the Paw Paw one), and I stopped in to be nosey!

I love your blog! I also envy that you can homeschool your children! You rock! :)
 
Read Tobacco Road. It was an interesting book and explored the issue of older people marrying those of us who are younger.
 
bwahahahahaha....I would like to see her go to prison.
 
Hmm, let me get this straight. An incredibly pretty woman was resorted to sleeping with a 14 y.o student?

Whatever. She'll make some bitch in jail happy then, hey?

So I wonder, if she's insane, why was she teaching? Apparently she was able to get by just fine before.
 
I spent years visiting a "friend" in prison and there were lots of pretty people there. I'm not saying she should get off, just that if she really wants to, she should get another lawyer! That one is really grasping at straws.
Peace..............
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?