New Jen's Horde


Sunday, August 21, 2005

100 Scariest Movie Scenes of All Time

 
After my birthday, I start looking forward toward Halloween. I mean, really, what else is there? Well, Labor Day, but we don't decorate for that, or have movies about it or anything...

Anyway, I found this list of the 100 Scariest Movie Scenes of All Time a while back, but I dug it out again today to look for movies to rent as we head into the scary movie season.

I've already seen 76 of these, which is a good solid C.

Comments:
"The Exorcist" at #57? Blasphemy.
 
It's also #12. I do think it should have been higher. I don't think Carrie should have been #2... But, on the whole it's a good selection, I just don't take them in order necessarily.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?