New Jen's Horde


Wednesday, August 17, 2005

I feel better now, I think...

 
Do you ever find an website and can't for the life of you remember why you surfed in there? That's the case with Causes of Necrotic Wounds other than Brown Recluse Spider Bites, but I'm glad I've read it.

According to their map, I don't have brown recluse spiders in my part of the country (the map only covers the lower 48 states of the USA, I guess the rest of you will just be left ignorant of your brown recluse status, sorry :-/) So, I don't have to worry, there are no recluses here to bite me and cause their characteristic festering, spreading wounds.

HOWEVER, they do go on (and on) to tell us, in graphic detail about the zillion other things that can cause lesions just as putrescent...and FEAR NOT, we all have them in our environments. :-D

If you haven't had the creeping willies yet today, you should give this website the once over, it's worth a few minutes of your time.

Comments:
Eeeeew!
I HATE spiders and insects in general.
 
I got bit by one of those between my toes. Suddenly I had a huge sixth toe on my foot, and couldn't breathe. I wound up in the hospital for two days. Nasty things.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?