New Jen's Horde


Monday, August 08, 2005

I'd be freaked out enough as it is...

 
Weather Forces NASA to Delay Landing

They already know that big piece of foam fell off, just like the one that doomed Columbia, and even though everyone's telling them it's just fine, I know *I'D* be feeling a lot better after re-entry.

But, that's probably why they don't let people like me in the Space Shuttle program in the first place. I'd be clogging up the airwaves all the time with my Drama Queen nonsense, or else I'd be goofing off..."Houston, we have a problem, Erickson drank the last of the Tang," or some such thing.

Comments:
I don't even like landing in a plane---let alone the shuttle! I guess they only get one shot at it--they can't circle around and come back for a better landing. I would SOOO not go up there!
 
They made it home, they made it home! *doing a happy dance*

They had to land in CA, but they made it. PTL!
 
Yaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?