New Jen's Horde


Monday, August 15, 2005

Magnets!

 

I found some amazingly strong magnets at Hobby Lobby. They're called "Power Magnets," and they'll stick anything to anything.

The kids and I started off discussing magnetic properties while working with them, but being the bad mom that I am, it wasn't long before I was leading them down the path to complete goofiness:
Magnet nose Jen
Yes, those are MAGNETS, holding my nose together.


 


While many of the children partook of this behavior, only one would allow himself to be photographed:
Magnet nose Tiernan


 


I guess the others are more mature than Tiernan and I?


Comments:
Wow, I will have to pick some of those up. My kids would have no trouble being as silly as you two were. Looks like fun!
 
OMG Dawn! ROTFLOL! We have some of those magnets and they are so much fun to play with.

DD even magnetized the metal clip on our frig pen so now we can just stick it to the frig instead of clipping it onto something.

She's had fun trying to figure out what she can magnetize. Just hope she doesn't get too close to DH's dental work! LOL!
 
crazy! you guys are all pierced back! totally punk rawk, dude. :^P
 
Oh my gosh! I have GOT to get me some of those magnets! And maybe put them on my nose like that and noncholantly make a visit to a neighbors house...just to see the look on their faces. Sigh. I must grow up.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?