New Jen's Horde


Friday, August 05, 2005

Stencilry

 
Laura found a pretty neat site, Stencilry, where they have amazing stencils and lots of tutorials, too.

She asked what stencil we would choose for a T-shirt. After looking them over, I'd go with this fabulous Salvador Dali:
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

And, although I guess I can see the artistic symbolism of going where no man has gone before and all that...I would have to give the "Risen Christ Flashing the 'Live Long and Prosper' Sign" (or whatever they call this one) a miss:
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us


What would you choose?

Comments:
I'm thinking the knights who say Nee or Blue Steel.

Nice Dali.
 
How do you know that's not "Le Tigre?" ;-)
 
live long and prosper, Jesus!
 
I've put the one of The Bride (Kill Bill) on a t-shirt. I've also made my own stencil of a singer/songwriter I like, Patty Griffin, and painted it on a shirt. oh, and a White Tree of Gondor and red Eye of Sauron. stenciling shirts is fun!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?