New Jen's Horde


Monday, August 08, 2005

Zombies on the BRAAAAIIIIINNNNNSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!

 
If you've been reading here for any length of time, you know that I just love to post about zombies. There's just something about a good (or bad) zombie movie that makes me happy, I don't know why. Depraved childhood, I guess.

Anyway, as I was catching up with The Sneeze today, I saw that Steve had asked nearly the same zombie question I'd asked in one of my earlier posts, namely, what happens if zombies have to go without brains for some length of time?

Check out his post and take time to read the hilarious comments. There are a LOT more people out there chewing this topic over in their brains than I could ever have hoped!

Comments:
Some of those people have waaay too much time on their hands. :) Although I did like your comment about zombies and werewolfs...
 
Thank you, I thought it needed saying...
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?