New Jen's Horde


Tuesday, September 27, 2005

7 Answers to 7 Questions

 

I haven't been able to respond to a tag in a while, but I've got a few minutes and I noticed Barry tagged me so I thought I'd give it a go. Click on the ... to see the rest.


7 things I plan to do before I die:
1. Write my will, it's pretty important to do that BEFORE I die...
2. Re-marry my honey on the bridge of the Enterprise.
3. Go on a long road trip with my kids and husband.
4. Learn to play a musical instrument really well.
5. Get that stupid tattoo removed.
6. Have a zillion grandkids, at least.
7. Potty-train my almost 4 year old, although I'm beginning to believe this may end up being his wife's problem.

7 things I can do:
1. I can make a skirt without a pattern.
2. I can crochet just about anything, although there are some items I just won't even try.
3. I can do a pretty darn good job of singing along with Janis to Mercedes Benz.
4. I can create and co-lead a homeschool support group with over 60 paying families so far!
5. Help my kids learn anything they want to know, and learn a lot myself in the meantime.
6. Remember the names of lots of pharmaceuticals and what they're for, even if I've never used them. I don't know why.
7. I can knit socks.


7 things I cannot do:
1. Shut up while I'm ahead.
2. Do a chin up, I've never been able to.
3. Make armpit farts.
4. Get the whole house clean at the same time.
5. Do brain surgery, or at least I'm not certified to. I haven't actually tried, so I guess I could have a natural gift for it.
6. I don't have the mad 5x177z I apparently need to really shape up the blog to what I'd like it to be.
7. Keep very organized.


7 things that attract me to another person:
1. The
2. fact
3. that
4. he's
5. my
6. perfect
7. Davin :-)

7 celebrity crushes:
I don't really do crushes. Well, I had it bad for a while for David Duchovny, but I'm OK now. I do like that whole sideburns and trenchcoat thing, ooh yeah.

7 Things I say the most:
1. I love you.
2. Where is your brother?
3. Tiernan ZANE!
4. What's that smell?
5. What are you bringing for dinner?
6. Shhhhhhh!
7. I love you.


7 bloggers I am tagging:
Julie
Renee
Lady
Sheri
Dawn
Scott
Aimee




Comments:
Thanks, Jen - I was on the Bridge of that Enterprise last year when I toured the Experience and it is WAY cool.

If you go, do both the Klingon and Borg rides.
 
Ah man, you tagged me! As for the brain surgery bit, I'm hereby officially NOT volunteering to be your guinea pig...
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?