New Jen's Horde


Thursday, September 29, 2005

G-R-E-E-N-L!

 
Whatever that means...

Japan may make better and cheaper electronics and cars, and their students may whip our butts in testing year after year, but this monstrosity is proof that American bands at least have a little pride (with a few notable boy band exceptions. Oh, and American Idol contestants...but I digress.)

I do have to say, though, that I kind of hope that Yatta Yatta dance catches on here. It looks like I could manage it pretty well, and ANYONE would look better doing it than these guys with their fig-leaf tighty-whiteys...

Editing to add:
Lyrics and Translation
Dance Tutorial

All right!

Comments:
Looks like an MTV type video to me. Let's hope it's intended to be a goof!
Gotta love that eBaum, hey?
Peace............
 
Well first, dial up sucks! I kept getting very choppy video.

I have to hope it's a spoof too because that's really too weird for words.

I can't tell, are they singing in english? Maybe I should come by your house and see this without all the chops.
 
Helen, I do love ebaum! And I do hope they were trying to be goofy :-)

Renee, it was partially in English, partially in what my non-bilingual self assumes is Japanese? Do come over!
 
I'll say this, it's no Numa Numa Dance. GreenL was bloody awful in comparison.
 
love how the tutorial has the leaves on the tighty whites! LOL
 
I have no words...

That's just baaaaaaadd.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?