New Jen's Horde


Thursday, September 15, 2005

Hurry! The Ultimate Hippie Vacation going fast!

 
Keep on truckin' over to Ebay to bid on this far out Ultimate Hippie Vacation on a real live hippie bus!

Here are the Rules of the Trip:

1. You will be required to sell Tie-dyed T-shirts for gas and food money.
2. There is no map on the bus and he WILL get lost.
3. Stuff Happens! (And you know what I mean!)
4. If the bus blows up, he has a tent.
5. You must provide your own bail money. (Please see rule 3)
6. He will provide "the most craziest vacation you will never forget!"

If this isn't enough information to get you bidding, the seller provides pictures and colorful background information, such as "Be advised that Cody does like to 'hang out with his wang out.' Not exactly sure what that means, but it doesn't sound good to me."

I don't know about you guys, but I think I'll give this one a miss. If you end up going, be sure to send postcards!

Comments:
Oh man! That was too funny! I hope that someone takes this loon off of her hands.
I have to wonder if the space rocket, hanglider, & snare shots were set up. It seems a little too wierd to be true.

I wonder if there's a video link somewhere online.
 
The idea is freaking awesome, but I'm sure the reality involves Ramen noodles, a crappy beat up van and a stoned tour guide.
 
Apparently there are a lot of folks out there who like "Ramen noodles, a crappy beat up van and a stoned tour guide." Because I saw that it had a ton of bids on it already.
I wonder if she'll actually collect that much. Kinda reminds me of the guy selling his ex's wedding dress, the bids went up really high but it actually only sold for about 3K. didn't it?
 
I noticed that the bidding was at $4,050.00 this morning. I have to wonder if 1.) this is for real or staged and 2.) if the "winner" will actually cough up that kinda dough to ride around w/ this guy.

It just seems too fake to me. I couldn't get the image of the "Leader Guy" to come up on my computer.
 
"The Leader Guy" was Jay Leno with an aluminum foil hat on. Hmmmm.

I wonder how many bids will fall through?
 
Nice! Maybe some nice 19 yr old college student will win this one...I can't imagine anyone else actually enjoying it!

Isn't ebay the greatest?!
 
I just checked out the seller's updates--apparently they're now going to be making a documentary about this trip! The winners have to sign a release form before they can get their "prize"! I'll have to keep an eye out for this one...
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?