New Jen's Horde


Saturday, October 22, 2005

Be on the lookout

 
"Ripped straight from the headlines!" (OK, ripped from Yahoo's Oddly Enough pages...)

A motorcyclist with a helmet-wearing corpse strapped to his back crashed in this Mexican city on the U.S. border on Friday and fled on foot, setting off a police murder hunt..."When the police arrived they took the helmet off the corpse, believing at first that he had died in the crash," said Francisco Castro, a spokesman for the Baja California state police's homicide division. "But he had adhesive tape stuck to his face, a knife wound to his forehead, and showed signs of strangulation," he added.
I wonder how long it will be before this story turns up as an episode of Law & Order or CSI?

Comments:
I think it already has!
 
Jean-Luc: Wow that was fast, I'll watch for it...

Better: My guess is that he made the corpse himself. I'm pretty crafty, but I've never moved past socks.
 
Haha, that's pretty funny. Awful, but funny.
 
That's hideously weird.
 
if you saw this in a show, you'd think it was unbelievable. But there it is.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?