New Jen's Horde


Friday, October 21, 2005

Happy 10th Birthday, Anya!

 
You know what that means?

Yep, I've been changing diapers non-stop for 10 years.

Since October 21st, 1995, I've had anywhere between one and three kids in diapers at any given time.

Doesn't that rate a Medal of Honor, or at least maybe my own talk show? I'd settle for a free trip for my four year old to Potty Training Camp. You'd think I'd know how to do this by now, but apparently God has saved my biggest challenge for last.

If you'll excuse me, I smell nature calling...

Comments:
A medal of honor? I think you should get to be queen of America.lol
 
I wish her a wonderful birthday. Happy 10th!!

You DO deserve a medal!
 
I'm just can't think about college for them all right now. LA LA LA I DON'T HEAR YOU!!!!!

Thanks, everyone :-)
 
happy, um... 10 year?
 
Happy Birthday Anya!

Maybe you should train T to change himself...hee hee

What's with this boobie avatar???
 
That's just Katy for ya! You should check out her blog, she's a nut.

I can't seem to get Tiernan to tell me if he even NEEDS a diaper change, let alone change it. Maya put a diaper on him once, that was pretty funny. She just did it of her own accord and then told me, "It really wasn't that hard." I'm not sure if she'd though I'd received special training and a "Diaper" certificate before I could start reproducing or something...
 
My oldest turns 10 next month, but youngest has been out of diapers for a few months, so I can't compete on that front. However, from Feb of 1995 until youngest (finally) weaned in July, I was either pregnant or nursing, so counting the first pregnancy, that was 10 years of either one or the other or both. Yippee for us!

Carol S from FIAR
 
I bow before you, Carol, that's impressive!
 
Happy 10th birthday, Anya. You certainly do deserve a medal, Jen.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?