New Jen's Horde


Monday, October 31, 2005

Just had a thought...

 
Kids are starting to knock on our door to Trick or Treat. It occurred to me that this would be an EXCELLENT night to serve papers on someone. Almost everyone is going to throw their doors open wide to anyone who knocks tonight between 6 and 9.

I hear there's good money in that. I'm going to see if I can get a job doing that next year. "Trick or treat, are you Steve Smith? You've been served. Hey, are those Reese's Peanut Bu-SLAM...darn.... Oh well, who's next on the list?"

Comments:
LOL~ I'd get the candy first.
 
Ooh, good thinking! I'll remember that...
 
Oh yes, candy should always take priority. Just hope they have the good stuff!
 
I would have never thought about that .... but it's a great idea!

I wonder if people who wouldn't ordinarily open the door, are tempted if they see a pizza delivery guy at door.

Chris
Random Chaos
 
Yeah, but it only works one night of the year.
 
I wonder if even the most well-meaning candy-givers would open the door for you if you were dressed like a Mormon missionary?
 
You have a devious mind!
 
Jamie, who me?

Ooh, Chris brought up another point, if I look like I have a pizza that could work, too. So that should help with Cube's worry.

MC and Carly Ann, I will get the candy FIRST, then serve papers...

And Barry, I will endeavor not to look like a representative of any religious group known for going door to door. Plus, it would just give them a bad name anyway...
 
Ha! Really funny.
 
Only you, Jen, only you...
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?