New Jen's Horde


Sunday, October 02, 2005

Who loves the Beatles like I do?

 
There are a few cool flash movies of Beatles songs at Albino Blacksheep. These may have been there a while, but they're new to me so I'm sharing them.

I Feel Fine

Tomorrow Never Knows

Come Together


Which do you like best? Of the three, Tomorrow Never Knows is my favorite song. But, I I like the artwork in Come Together, with their Abbey Road outfits, better. Still, they're all really great and I'm glad someone put this kind of time into them. I loves me some Beatles, and I know I'm not the only one, so it's always a treat when someone puts something like this out there for the rest of us!

Hat tip to Miss Vaggie at Macca Funhouse.

Comments:
Thanks for sharing. Who doesn't love the Beatles?
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?