New Jen's Horde


Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Eewww.

 
Just eewww.

Comments:
Oh good grief!! Sicko! Eeewww is right.
 
And I thought me making homemade cards was ridiculous. Sheesh. I cannot even imagine the look on my husband's face...
 
Ummm, okay. Yuck.
 
LOL to the comments so far! I was just thinking that this was far better than your post about the woman using menstral blood to dye her clothing.
But seeing the look on my DH's face would be priceless!
 
Well, at least they had it on the right site - "Tacky Living". Although I have to say it is really far more than tacky, no?
Peace...............
 
Ok, I know I'm reading these in the wrong direction, but what is up with the tampon stuff??!? Where do you find all this crap? :)
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?