New Jen's Horde


Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Gag, and I do mean GAG, Gifts

 
Sheri's comment on my last post got me to wondering, surely there are other tampon-based crafts out there... (See what happens when I have too much time to think? I really should be cleaning.)

Indeed there are. And, you can make them all yourself, if you choose!

Tampon Angel, are you somewhere up above, and am I still your own true love?

Rocket Tampon Their suggestion: " Make enough rocket ornaments to decorate a Christmas Tree!"

The Not-So-Grim Reaper No directions here, but I couldn't resist.

For those trying to avoid toxic art shock syndrome, I also present these Maxi Pad Slippers!

Well, my Christmas list is complete...

Comments:
Good grief...that's unique creativity. LOL. I gotta pass that one on to my girlfriends. Hee hee!
 
Oh no! Tampon based crafts? That almost made me spit coffee at the screen this morning!
 
BSTS, I'll remember that when I'm making my list.

Audra, you do? Wow!

Colleen, isn't it scary what forms creativity comes in?

Lori, I hope your computer survived!
 
Awesome! I mean, how cool is this?! My mom would get a kick out of this.
I'm a Thursday Thirteen newbie, just wanted to check out your site :)
 
Yuck!
 
who knew the full extent of the wonderful world of femine hygiene products!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?