New Jen's Horde


Friday, November 25, 2005

Not enough money in the world!

 
We brought this to the Thanksgiving feast as a sort of novelty, thinking it might be fun.

Never again. It's still trying to claw it's way back up my throat, and I may just let it go.

Not unless it would ensure the end to all war, or a cure for cancer or something equally momentous, would I ingest this substance. I might consider it for some sort of trans-existential Beatles reunion, but I doubt it, and if you know me you know that that's REALLY BAD.

Comments:
If it was at all as bad as it sounds, I feel soooo sorry for you!
 
OMG That's classic! I love Jones soda - but I think those are for display units only, eh? LMBO....

Happy Belated Gobbles to you and yours!! xoxoxo
 
LOL! I saw those on TV, but I wouldn't dare. I hope that the feeling to "hurl" left quickly.
 
Is it really that bad?! I would love to try some sometime!
 
Holy gross.

Reminds me of the gum in the original Will Wonka movie.
 
Blech...I have heard those advertised on the radio. I never met anyone who actually tried them though. Classic!
 
I've never heard of Jones Soda. We don't have it in England.
 
Come on now...that crap is delicious! :-)
 
Jones sodas taste sooo good. Those flavors sound ghastly though.
We are still at my in-laws. We will head home on Sunday. I hope your Thanksgiving was a good one.
Enjoy your weekend.
 
Those are supposed to be good! I guess I won't be trying them. I hope you're feeling better soon :)
 
I've never ever heard of the stuff. But hey, it comes with a moistened towelette? Is that for wiping up the chuck?
 
Ooh, hurl worthy
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?