New Jen's Horde


Friday, December 16, 2005

A Gift From Jamie Dawn!

 
I feel so honored! You can read about her gift to me here.

This is the event to which she refers. (Here is the final word on the subject.) Jamie Dawn, (and everyone else in the human race) you'll be glad to hear that our yardstick for considering new pets has become, "We will not buy anything that other people pay money to get rid of."

Jamie, here is my holiday wish for you. May you always Rule and never Reek. May there always be debris where you need it. May you lose no more animals to The Vortex. But, most of all, may you never be wearing a shirt made of bacon when there are pitbulls guarding the sugar you need to turn your lemons into lemonade!

Chin up, Jamie Dawn, and Happy Holidays!

Comments:
A great comment there.

Thanks to Ciera, I have been forced to tag five people; you're one of them, Jen! Can you take a look at my Journal?
 
Awww, how sweet!!!
 
Oh Jen, that's a J.D. slap down if I've ever seen one. You have thrown down the proverbial gauntlet. You guys sound like you will re-gift eachother ;-)

BTW did you see what I got?
 
hummm... I think I'm okay with not getting a gift from JD ;o)

I'm hoping that my gift on Tuesday is much better. :D I know that I liked what I got so much I got one for myself too. oops! I've said too much.
 
Oh no! It wasn't meant to be a slap down, I know her gift to me was meant in fun, and I just pulled up posts from here that I'd really enjoyed of late.

Shelli, to make them open in a new window, just add target="_new" in the <>'s after the url. So, the whole thing looks like this (a href="http://www.yahoo.com/" target="_new")Yahoo(/a) when you're done, only put <> instead of () does that make sense? Let's hope that shows up.
 
There's no slap down going on!
I LOVED THIS POST!!

That bacon shirt of mine was so 90's. I finally got rid of it. After the sugar incident, there wasn't much left of it anyway.
 
I meant slap down in a good way. Didn't you see my sarcastic emoticon?
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?