New Jen's Horde


Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Mama's got a new digital camera!

 
Davin got a gift certificate from Best Buy from his company and he used it to replace our old digital, which was not only slow and had poor resolution, but was also getting all beat up and starting to not function properly at times.

I've been playing with it all day, and it does so many neat things the other one didn't do! One of the really fun things about this new camera compared to the old one is that it takes much closer pictures. My old one wouldn't even allow the shutter to click within about 6 inches of the subject. This one lets you get right up close and personal!

How close you ask? THIS CLOSE!

Jen REALLYCLOSE

The kids and I are gonna have SO MUCH FUN with this, I can just tell!

Comments:
It's a Canon PowerShot A520. It's a lot faster at clicking than my old one, but still not as fast as a traditional camera (I don't think. It's been a while.)

Glad you liked it! I knew everyone was waiting to see up my nose for the holidays.
 
Good thing your nose caverns were clean. I would have hated seeing anything dangling in there.

Congrats on the new camera. Have fun!!
 
Of course there's nothing up there this time of year!

The rest of the year I store the Christmas ornaments in there, but right now they're on the tree...
;-)
 
Cool!
 
Total flashback to Blair Witch there. WHOA!
 
Quite a honker you got there, want the number for my plastic surgeon?

baahahaaa!!!!

Have fun with it!
 
Wow, that is close! I can see gold!!!
 
OK, that's too close. What were you thinking! I'm scared.
 
We still need to take the Mug Shots with it.

I'm wondering if DH remembered to get the memory card & batteries when he ordered that Dell box. :D Unless they sell something different at Dell... I should go check. I hope he didn't get me a MP3 player which is what he wants.
 
cool camera! Jen, if I'd saved them, I'd have enough pictures up your nose to fill a whole photo album! Love ya!
 
LMAO... what a creative picture!
 
Thanks everyone, I've been having a lot of fun with it!

Julie, you're probably right! Hee hee.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?