New Jen's Horde


Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Thanks to Davin!

 
He helped me "Pimp My Blog!"

I kept waiting for Xzibit to come over and take care of it, but I think he's too busy with that whole MTV contract or whatever. Oh well.

Blogging will be minimal today as my house is a messy messy messy place, and we're having the Christmas party here for the board of directors of the homeschool group. We're all used to working with each other, and I know the ladies would be very forgiving, so that takes the pressure off. I still want to clean it just for ME, though!

The good thing about entertaining adults is that, if you clean before they come over, you shouldn't have to do much re-cleaning when they leave. Usually our parties consist of 20 or more children, and that's just NOT the case...

Comments:
Jen,

Your blog looks great! Very Christmasy!! Yes, my weather pixie is shy, so I've decided to just let her hide behind my avatar when she wants to...

You made Michael's day, telling him that Tiernan enjoys playing with him... He's talked about it for days!

Let's find a time after Christmas to get the kids together...
 
Love the look...very festive! I think that's what I like about entertaining, it forces me to really scrub and I can enjoy the house after the party.
 
Enjoy the party! I like your new look :)
 
Have fun! What's a little dirt ;-)
 
I'm loving the new look of your site!!! Nice, nice!

Btw, good luck with the cleaning!
 
You could always play the cleanup game and sing the Barney song. LOL!


Your blog is so festive looking :) Merry Christmas to you and the Horde
 
LOL! She's right, we won't care if her place is a mess and no white gloves among us. We all have kids and know what life is about, which certainly isn't cleaning.

As long as I don't have to move too much stuff to sit down, I'm fine :D

See ya soon...I need to get off of here and go cook for my crowd before I take off!
 
Your new blog design looks great!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?