New Jen's Horde


Wednesday, December 14, 2005

You have GOT to see

 
THIS:

Naqsha Bibi, 40, was recovered alive from the debris of a collapsed house in Pakistan-administered Kashmir on 10 December. The unexpected rescue came more than two months after the 8 October earthquake destroyed large parts of Indian and Pakistan-administered Kashmir and northern areas in Pakistan.
Can you believe it?

As you can tell, I'm not getting much work done, but I just couldn't let this one go by without sharing it.

Comments:
I can not believe it...I simply can't believe it! What an incredible story!!! I can't believe she survived for that long! Wow!
 
Holy cow, that is incredible. A miracle.
 
That's a miracle, here's the question though: after two months, do you think they'll stone her to death because she lived? Sorry, but such a heavily backwards country in dealing with womens rights, it's amazing they found her.
 
I can't believe it either. This might be a hoax.
 
Unbelievable! I was shocked to read that she was kept in a tent for two more days without proper medical assistance after she was found. What a different world! It made me thankful for all the access we have to medical care here.
I hope she is able to fully recover. What a remarkable story of survival.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?