New Jen's Horde


Friday, January 06, 2006

It's Ms. Crystal's Birthday!

 
And, in honor of her big 26, I'm going to do the 4s meme that she tagged me with over at I Heart Peanut Butter. Click the .*.*. for the rest!

Four jobs I've had in my life: Police Helmet Factory, Taco John's, Dishwasher at restaurant called "The Smiling Moose," and in the time card department of USWest (back in the day.)

Four movies I could watch over and over: I've seen most every kid movie over and over, and now I can't remember what I like any more...

Four places I've lived: Portage IN, Quantico VA, Evergreen CO, and now Highlands Ranch CO

Four places I've been on vacation: Utah, Mexico, Toronto, and visiting various family members all over the US.

Four Websites I visit daily: My blog (and a zillion others), the message boards at the homeschool group I co-lead, the Five in a Row message boards, the forums at Craftster.

4 (current) Shows I won't miss: All of the CSIs, and House. (Love my DVR!)

Four of my favorite foods: Cheese fries, popcorn, chocolate and Outback steak!

Four places I'd rather be: Can I say "back in bed" four times?

Four albums I can't live without: I'm starting to notice that I don't listen to whole albums as much anymore. Hmmm, I don't know.

I don't tag, so if you want to join in, you can!

Thanks, Ms. Crystal, and Happy Birthday!

Comments:
Thank You Thank You!!!
Ahh USWEST before it became the evil Qwest. I worked for qwest at 17th and California for a couple years but I hate to claim that as my job...lol
I am not that intresting maybe I am just a good story teller..lol
 
Then you tell better stories!

Hope you have a great day.
 
Going over!
 
Hmmmm, I love Outback's cheese fries! In fact, I got a gc for there for Cmas and I might just have to head over tonight...I'm really hungry for them all of a sudden!
 
WEll! I love Outback Steak and Cheese Fies! It is Friday night and I still haven't had dinner. You have a nice blog by the way..Visit mine if you ever get a chance. I will be back.
"Wendy directed me here today"
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?