New Jen's Horde


Saturday, February 25, 2006

It's done!

 
I've been working almost non-stop since I posted last, but it's FINISHED! And, I've had a stern talk with it and it promises not to shrink in the washing machine if I promise to put it on delicate. Hopefully it's going to start showing me some proper respect now; although it's never been truly recalcitrant, it's certainly been a trial at times.

Here it is! Say a quick prayer that it behaves itself, and that it pleases my mother in law, I really want her to like it.
clapotis
It's 5:30 in the morning, I'm going to bed.

Labels: ,


Comments:
looks good to me :)
 
It's beautiful! I love it. I am sure she will, too.
 
Wow! You're goood!
You put so much time & work into that gift.
She BETTER like it!
 
Ouch! Are your hands cramping?

She'll love it!
 
Hey! You didn't decopage the kitchen table yet! LOL ;)

It looks so wonderful that I would like one for my birthday please. But you've got a whole 10 months to get it done ;)

See ya tuesday
 
It's just beautiful... I can't imagine how you were able to make it go diagonal like that...

Very cool!
 
That is gorgeous!
 
That is gorgeous!! Of course she loved it!
 
LOVE it! The colors are great!

How are your hands now? LOL
 
Wow. All I can say is wow. Oh, and what a lot of time and work!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?