New Jen's Horde


Sunday, February 12, 2006

Lost my Voice

 
If you know me in person, you know I'm a bit chatty. Which is a nice way to say I never, ever shut up. Now, I have some weird virus and seem to have lost my voice. So, I'm doing a lot more listening today than normal.

MAN, my kids talk a lot. I don't think it's because they finally have a chance at some dead air now that I'm quiet for a bit. I think I just don't normally notice because I'm right in the middle of the chaos with them.

Good grief, poor Davin! It's a good thing he has a job outside the home...

Comments:
We can still hear you loud and clear on the blog, Jen!
 
Amen!
 
Gee, Jen.
That's all just so hard to believe.
 
Welcome to my world!

When I get my voice back, I plan to talk my family to DEATH!
 
I've been thinking about you today, Jamie Dawn. You always impress me. :-)
 
sounds like a blessing to me..haha..if i lost my voice it would make no differnce, these kids still wouldnt listne:)
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?