Thursday, March 16, 2006
Thirteen Bad Habits Jen Has
1. I'm a complete slob with my craft supplies. They're everywhere.
2. I bite my nails. A lot.
3. I tend to bounce checks.
4. I really, really, really like to sleep in, and would sleep all day if I could.
5. I'm sarcastic sometimes, which my family gets but I have to be careful with other people. I've hurt people's feelings without realizing it. :-(
6. I have no "editor" in my head. What I'm thinking tends to be what comes out. I'm working on it.
7. I am disorganized, in most every facet of my life.
8. When I don't feel well, I am obnoxiously whiney and crabby.
9. When other people don't feel well, I figure they should suck it up and not be so whiney and crabby. So, I guess that means I'm a hypocrite at times.
10. Now that the kids are bigger, I make them do things for me, like run upstairs and grab the Q-tips or whatever. Hey, I figure it's the natural order of things since I spent so much of my childhood changing channels for my parents.
11. I sing really loud in the car, even when people are with me. I hope my kids still have hearing when they grow up.
12. I hate to cook, and will do anything to get out of doing it.
13. In spite of all this, I still think I'm pretty cool, so I suppose that makes me arrogant. Apparently, when everyone was in therapy in the 80s to work on their self-esteem, I got toooooo much or something.
Links to other Thursday Thirteens! (leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)
Rowan *~* Jon Tillman *~* Enigma *~* Lori (Check out her adoption day 13!) *~* Kimmy *~* Ardice *~* Amy the Black *~* Lisa *~* Lucky *~* Hong Blog Fooey *~* OceanLady *~* The Movie Monkey *~* Lindsey *~* Leslie *~* Lynda *~* Sheri *~* Audra
Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants
Yes! We changed their names and everything. But I didn't have the guts to saddle Keziah with "Chava". She's Keziah Grace Medhanit. Her brother is David Daniel Biniyam.
My 13 are up, complete with pictures.
The autolink thingy is awesome! I don't know why the link didn't work, but it does now. I fixed it. I blame it on Blogger!
You can get the code here!
Enjoy link free Thursdays... forever! ;)
You SO make me laugh; I love it!! : ) I've also been known to be sorta disorganized; you should see me try to find my atm card in my purse at the checkout counter (yikes!) : )
I'm also SO with you on #4 and #10. And my hubby is also a big-time #6 and bites his nails too. His honesty cracks me up, though sometimes I do hafta throw him a look in public so he knows better. : ) *lol
I also sing in the car. I think I could go on American Idol! My husband disagrees.
My TT is up!
I think we are somehow related.
1, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, & 13. That's 77% the same! We could be siblings or something. LOL!
I didn't TT this week...too busy getting my DSL set up and running. I'm still playing with it 'cuz I want to still be able to use my 56K modem for the fax & voice mail features. I think that if I plug in that line from the computer into the phone jack that it might work for me...but I couldn't get the splitter to fit into the phone jack...gotta take the cover off and there's a desk in the way to get to the screws. Once I get that figured out, I should be golden. :D