New Jen's Horde


Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Blah.

 
Today is a blah day. I'm having a ton of fibro symptoms, and I'm just getting really bored with this whole pain thing. I don't remember signing up for this, maybe I should have read the fine print more closely or something.

Today at our homeschool group's park day, a huge crowd of kids got together and dug an ENORMOUS hole in the sand. Anya then created a tunnel in the side of the pit that she could fit her head and shoulders into. I thought it was pretty cool, so I snagged a picture of it.

Anya Sand Tunnel

One of the things I love about homeschooling is stuff like this. The kids digging together were between the ages of 2 and 11, and the older kids were having as much fun as the littles. None of that "too tragically hip to have fun" stuff that I remember from being that age.

I've started doing some cross stitching again, because I don't have enough crafts around to keep me busy, I guess. I don't know who took this photo, but it's proof that I'm hard at work at least some of the time! (Editing to add: Davin says he took the photo. Thanks, Davin! I love you!)

Jen, doing cross stitch

Ignore the mess on the desk behind me, that was a one time thing and my house doesn't normally look like that. (Riiiiiight.)

How is your week coming along?

Labels: , , ,


Comments:
I haven't cross stitched in years...but I signed up to be a DMC mentor which means I'm supposed to teach folks how to do it. I thought it would make for a cool coop, but never did it cuz it only comes with 4 kits.

I'm sorry you weren't feeling well today...you hid it very well from me. You didn't even complain on the phone. Wow you're good.

Yeah that park was crazy! DD was all wanting to leave each time those other kids came over, but as soon as they left she was wanting to stay. Oh and she got into a HUGE conversation about Webkinz with vikki's girls.
 
It's ok, just hot hot hot. I keep reminding myself of our brothers and sisters around the world who never have a/c but I've decided that I'm sleeping in the pool tonight. It's 87ยบ in the house.
 
I'm sorry you're having a rough time with the fibro... I hope tomorrow is a much better day.

Park Day looks like fun, I love the picture of Anya in the tunnel! Did you get much chance to visit with Cyndi? I'm glad you were there to welcome her...
 
Love the photo!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?