New Jen's Horde


Friday, April 04, 2008

Can't blog...

 
waiting for Battlestar Galactica to start.

To help you pass the time today, I refer you to this article that speculates on who the 12th Cylon could be: We're checking our toaster list, we're checking it twice... I must confess that I have no frakking idea. After last season's "All Along the Watchtower" finale, I can't imagine what's coming next.

Also, if you haven't already, you can scroll down and take my art history quiz!

Labels: ,


Comments:
of course you can't blog! LOL! I hope your show was very good.

Just between you and me, this was the real reason for not going to GS today...right? ;)
 
Pick a name out of a hat!
 
I think Adama being a Ceylon would be the biggest shocker & they do love to shock on BSG.

We'll just have to wait & see.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?