New Jen's Horde


Monday, November 10, 2008

Catching up

 
First of all, today is the Marine Corps Birthday. Happy Birthday!

Sage's head seems OK today, there was no bleeding or weird stuff over the weekend. Now we just settle in and wait for the results.

The kids and I watched Squirm, a 1976 horror film about man-eating earthworms. I'm trying to figure out how I can count that for school.

We went for a drive up in the mountains yesterday. It's dingdang cold up there! We were up over 10,000 ft for a while, and it might as well be January when you're that far up. I'll stick with town and wait a little longer for winter.

Don't forget to come find me on Facebook if you do that sort of thing: Jen Lindner-Green :-)

Look who I ran into this weekend!
Captain Jack and Jen

It's not really Johnny Depp, but MAN he was good! He even had the swishy walk and the accent. I wanted to snatch him up and bring him home, you know, to play Monopoly with or something. I'm a good girl! And, more importantly, I'm an oooooold girl...

Happy Monday!

Labels: , , , ,


Comments:
Squirm sounds a pleasant film that will send your offsprings to bed easily!
 
They LOVE that sort of thing. They must get it from me, because Davin really doesn't like scary stuff...
 
LOL! You could teach them about real earthworms. I had to learn about them in college for Zoology class. They are nematodes.

Make sure we get invited to that Monopoly game. ;) Just kidding!
 
Good news about Sage. I hope the results show that you've nothing to worry about.

You look so pretty in that photo with the fake Johnny Depp. He really DOES look like him!!
No wonder you were smiling so BIG!!

:-)
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?